Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

**proflash89-atmelprogrammer***

Status
Not open for further replies.

egemini

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
easy2.htm

Does anybody have the schematic of this atmel 89***51 programmer.
thanks

dannegger programmer

Let me tell you one thing, parallel port based programmers are less reliable than serial ones.

Parallel port lines are more sensitive to noise,
due to which programming errors can occur

Parallel port lines are more sensitive to noise,
due to which programming errors can occur

I built Peter Dannegger's Proflash some years ago.
On http://www.geocities.com/mpu51/proflash/proflash.html there is the same programmer using some different parts (switched instead of linear voltage regulators, etc.). If you build this, use the hex file from where you get the schematics as Peter may have done some minor changes (e.g. swapped some port lines for easier layout) in the meantime. I regret that he doesn't release the firmware and programmer sources...

Even I built Peters programmer 4 years back and is still working like charm. No problems at all.
Yes thats true that he hasn't released any firmware/software sources. But if you know a bit of programming, you can write your own PC software for Windows after studying the protocol that he has supplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back