Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Professional vocal wireless microphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaarel

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I make a wireless microphone for singing, that also doesn`t disturb local radiostations?

You will have to use a frequency far away from the ones used by the local stations. If you are in a rural area there will be many options in the audio broadcast band with unused frequencies. If you are in a big city you might try the middle of an unused television frequency.

But aren`t these frequencies between 88-108 prohibited for me?
What should i do to sink or rise above 108 MHz.

Hi,
The Important thing in Desinging RF Transmitter is Carrier Frequency ,BW, And
Output Power.

Because you are using this Equipment for Personal Use your device should Accpet
these Condition:

1- You Must Design the Carrier Frequency Part in Amateur Band (This Band Depends On Your Country Goverment Rules They Have chart that has indicated
the Amateur Bands in the Frequency Spectrum)

2- Your Equipment must imply the in the Power Range that is indicated in that chart
you cant use Any Desiered Output for your Device.

3- Your Device EMI must not cause any Radiation that is Harmful for Other Devices
like Hosptial Equipments .....

4- The are Some Amateur Freq Ranges Like :27 MHz ,42 MHz,...434MHz,...
But You Must Accept your Country Rules.

It all depends upon what country you are in. Countries with competitive privately owned broadcast stations (US) allow the broadcast bands. Countries with government monopolies do not allow broadcast frequencies. This is due to the "pirate" broadcasting which shows up the government officials in charge of the government broadcasting to not be doing their job well when the public chooses to listen to other stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.