Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with updating Cadences Aptivia tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmiakki

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cadence's Aptivia tool

Hi!

Have you used Cadence's Aptivia (sometimes called VsDE - Virtuoso Specification-Driven Environment) tool? Do you regard that tool? Is that tool generally accepted in you professional environment and do you use Aptivia to verify your desings? I think it's very useful tool for managing design and simulation data and to build tests and corners setups. It saves much time and sweat.

I have had some kind of updating or refreshing problem when I have update my design and then try to drive simulations at Aptivia Environtment. Yes, I have saved my desing and pressed "refresh" button at Aptivia. The "brute force solution" is to quit Aptivia and then start it again. Do you have met this kind of updating problems? Is there any other known bugs or features what will be annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back