Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with simulating using technology library in ic5141

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_wee

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently,i add a technology library to cadence.
i define the path of the library in the cds.lib and the cds.lib was located where i start icfb. Is there anything wrong with that way?
But when i use the device in the library to edit the schematic, then there is something wrong with simulating.
More over,i can't modify the model name of the device in the technology library. Anyway, i use the device in the analoglib,and then use the model in the technology library.
But i want to use the device of the technology library. How??? Please help me.

It does not make sense to modify the model name if you are using a PDK from foundry.
The model names should match your model files.

Re: Problems with simulating using technology library in ic5

But when i use the device in the library to add a MOSFET in the schematic,and the model names match my model files,then there is still something wrong with simulating. The error is that the model is illegal.
That's why?

Status
Not open for further replies.