Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with new modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ip222ip

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am having a small network at my house so i am using a linksys modem support both wireless and cables network but the problem is when i try to sign in with my messenger or www.hotmail.com the browser give (The page cannot be displayed), then i use the old modem which is a speeedtouch company .these problem does not come and it sign me

>>>>> plzz i need yr help as soon as possible>>>

give me detailed description and design of ur network i will definitly try to solve the problem

hi mansoorahmed
Wireless-G Cable Gateway
Cable Modem with Built-In Wireless-G Router

High-speed DOCSIS 2.0 certified Cable Modem gives you a fast, "Always On" connection to the Internet
Share the Internet -- connect one PC to the integrated Router via USB and four more via Ethernet using the built-in 10/100 Switch
Built-in Wireless-G (802.11g) Access Point lets you connect more PCs without running wires
Advanced SPI firewall and wireless security features protect your PCs, your data, and your family

these is the most features

its over,

i found that my modem was needing an upgrades thats it .
thanks any way 4 ur replies

:D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.