Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems regarding pc and softwarer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahammad

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
i have a desktop of 512mb ram ,80gb rom.i want to run some softwares like matlab ,catia,turbo c ,visual studio .is such memory ram is sufficient for me

Hi,
i have a desktop of 512mb ram ,80gb rom.i want to run some softwares like matlab ,catia,turbo c ,visual studio .is such memory ram is sufficient for me

No.

Both Matlab and Visual Studio require significant amounts of memory. I would recommend a minimum of 2GB of RAM. Your 80GB drive will almost certainly fill up fast as well.

BigDog

For MATLAB 7.13 needs 1024 MB but at least 2048 MB is recommended. With Matlab alone you need to upgrade your memory, I don't know visual studio much.

home energy monitor

Last edited:

i thing your desktop support only DDR1 memory.so max.2 GB only support.BETTER INSTALL 2 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.