Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with timing SRAM connected to FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

uckingcu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ..i am trying to use SRAM connected to fpga...i tried to do synthesis,but i find that timing is not met on input side of bidirectional data bus. the output side has
good positive slack of 5.53 but input side has negative slack of -2.23. i am trying to synthesize for 125MHZ with 6.5ns output offset and 4.5ns input offset. please help me out

Re: SRAM timing

Hi
I built an SRAM controller few days back for the 6264 SRAM but I think the frequency was less. Regarding the slack you mention,I dont exactly understand what you mean, can u send the code so that I can try to see the problem. Also if u use ISE there is an SRAM controller for a ZBT SRAM available at Xilinx site,u can have a look at that also

sixdegrees

Status
Not open for further replies.