Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with sending data using st-tx 01 transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkman

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi iam using st tx 01 ask trnsmitter in my project .iam giving data with bit rate 1kbs bt iam unable to receive it.how can i know whether transmitter working correctly?

Re: prblom with st-tx 01

Hook up an oscilloscope and look at the output waveform on antennae. Now give a high or low input and watch the output change. Also try providing a known signal.

Can you tell me what you didn't understand from my post? I will clarify.

u said that ,see the output of antenna in CRO right,bt st-tx01 antenna has power delivering max capacity is 10dbm so if i apply 5 v0lts as input i will get 5mv at the out put,i am unble to reconige it in cro.another problem is our cro max freq is 10mhz ,bt output of antena around 430 mhz so what i can do nw to verify the trnsmtter

you said that ,observe output of antenna in CRO right,but st-tx01 antenna has power delivering maximum capacity is 10dbm so if i apply 5 v0lts as input i will get 5mv at the out put,i am unable to recognized it in cro.another problem is our cro max freq is MHz ,but output of antena around 430 mhz so what i can do now to verify the transmitted wave

Still missing important details about the receiver side.
What are you using to receive the signal? What is the antenna length? What is the distance between transmitter and receiver ?
Can you attach photos of the circuits?

thanks for reply.iam using st-rx-02 ask receiver.iam using wire antenna with length 10cm .distance between the tansmitter and receiver is around 30 cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back