Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] problem in dtmf decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulkit Varshney

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to decode the dtmf tones sent from mobile's microphone but i have stuck in this. I am not getting output. I think there may be some problem in earphones' output .. Tell me how to connect earphone to dtmf decoder's IC. I am using MT8870.

yes, i m using the same datasheet.
I have cutted my earphone's wire and got four wires of colour green, red, and 2 yellow. than i connected green and red wires to pin no. 2 and ground respectively and i have also tried the reverse combination. Am i doing the right or is there any other way to give input to mt 8870 ic.

i have attached the circuit that i am using..

dtmf decoder.jpg

So can u kindly send me ur working circuit diagram.

Hey man, I've been using a DTMF decoder CM8870, I've opened the PCB mike box, and have connected the right,left and ground wires to a male jack and then connected to a female jack and again to a male jack pin..the pin had sleeve,tip and ring..nd to sleeve, right to tip and left to ring. If your's is working, could you please send me the hardware design part of it..I'm not sure I've connected mine right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back