Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in buring of pic controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nouman_rafi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I write my single phase inverter code in mplab.I generated PWM from the pic micro controller.I generated .HEX file and burn into 18f452,but it cannot burn in the chip.i use 20MH crystal externally.plz send me config setting of pic 18f452....kindly its urgent......My result of pwm is perfect in proteus.....help me

When you say you "cannot burn" do you mean the programming fails, or that the chip doesn't operate correctly; that's a big difference. If it programs without an error then I would suspect you are not setting some configuration bits properly.

Barry

Which programmer you are using? Is your HEX file burn in your pic or you are getting error while programming. If your chip is not progarmmed by the programmer than your programmer is faulty.

no no sir programming is correct and when we burn the program in chip,no error is generated.program is burn in the chip correctly but output cannot come.

You should explain your project what you are doing, post schematics ,code etc

see this code and its config settings
Code is written in C-18
/* This Test Application flashes an LED connected to PORTC.0

XTAL=10Mhz
CPU=PIC18F452
Always use the Decoupling capacitor of 0.1UF with Power Supply

*/

#pragma config OSC=HS, OSCS=OFF // These are the configuration setting necessary
#pragma config PWRT=OFF, BOR=ON, BORV=27
#pragma config WDT =OFF
#pragma config DEBUG=OFF,LVP=OFF,STVR=OFF

#include <P18F452.h>
void delay (int);
void main(void)
{
LATC=0;
TRISC=0;

while(1)
{
LATCbits.LATC0=1;