Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Problem] Fedora4 + icfb5141 usr3/4 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wccheng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

There are some problem in Fedora4 + icfb5141usr3 and Fedora4 + icfb5141usr4. I hope anyone could tell me solution.

For Fedora4 + icfb5141usr3:
This could not run the corner analysis and scanwave waveform viewer. I just know that it is caused by the java problem. However, I don't know how could I solve it. Could anyone teach me? Moreover, the saving of the save state in analog environment has problem. Although I have saved it and checked the folder is available in the .artist_state, we could not load it back. WHY?

For Fedora4 + icfb5141usr4:
There are some special problem. I could run tran, dc, ac analysis. However, it could not run the pss (something need to use spectre or spectreRF). It just prompts out waiting the available spectre simulator. I am sure I have this simulator license. I also check the lmstat. It really get the license when I simulated. However, the prompt out windows just say waiting the license. I don't know how could I fix this problem. Does anyone know the solution?

Thanks

wccheng

Need MMSIM

MMSIM is another Cadence tool. It's a Multi-Mode Simulator. You can download it from cadence website.

Status
Not open for further replies.