Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Printing many drawings with Auto CAD 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

password

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
By using Auto CAD Batch Plot, I can plot many drawings at one shot. I'm using HP Laser 5100. If some of these drawings are color, the printed drawings will not be clear. (You know how the yellow look like if you are using a grayscale printer -> I can't see it clearly). To fix this problem, I set plot style to monochrome. But, I can't do that with Auto CAD Batch Plot: When I choose page setup, I use one of my old drawings with monochrome seting. However, ONLY THE FIRST DRAWING IS MONOCHOROME, the rest are still color. I used Plot option and set plot style to monochrome but I was not successful.
If there is anyone that experienced with this, please help.
Regards,
PS: I have a solution myself but I don't think it is good. First, using Adobe Acrobat to convert all these drawings to pdf. Then, combining the pdf files into one file. Printing this file with monochrome seting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back