Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Preparation of a Microblaze System for production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosmany325

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, recently I was developing a Microblaze based system using Xilinx Platform Studio and Software Development Kit both of version 14.7. My problem arises when I try to burn the configuration bit (download.bit) onto my final system. What happens is that configuration process passes successfully but the software does not start to run. Is something like the microprocessor stands by the SDK to start running. I have searched at Xilinx Forums but I haven't found nothing about the process to follow to solve this problem.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance. Yosmany325.

Probably have the wrong boot address loaded or the software is located at the wrong address, when you created the bit file image, that you're write to the flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back