Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PostScript Files - Help needed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy_99

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Pls I need help with PostScript files, how to print it. I'm trying to print the PCB files of the 'Handyboard' from MIT.

Thanking You

happy_99

Hi. Install acrobat destiler, and you can convert postscript files to pdf files.

Best Regards.

Hi

You can see here for more help:

If you only like to view or print you can use ghostview.

This link is already posted in the topic but might be usefull if you do not have distiller.
hxxp://home.hccnet.nl/s.vd.palen/index.html

Cl

if you have acrobat full version (not reader), you can convert it to pdf also.

8) Post script File can be read with Adobe Illustrator. You can get laser photoplot directly from post script file from the general print industry at a very low price

Hello Happy_99
Please read my previous post about this. I think it will also solve your problem.

Gretings.
S.

PS: Most of the problems we have with ps and pdf are just because big-brother micro$oft doen't want to use things that are not proprietary from them. The solution is: we have to find our own way, and it is almost always free......

u can use pdf 995.
it has a free PS to pdf convertor.
hock

You can also use jaws pdf. In this software you can select the resolution of your PCB image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back