Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] PlutoSDR python Module/Library for windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieTadehEERF

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Thanks all for your help in advance. I have an Adalm Pluto SDR that I am trying to control in Python. Most of the example codes I am finding online have "import adi" on top of their code, but I am not finding any instructions on how to use this library in windows/pycharm. I am trying to avoid using Linux for the time being. Please let me know if you can assist. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I finally found out why I was getting that error. I needed to go to settings>project>interpreter>add library using the "+" . That way, I could surf over git and install the package such that it was accessible to PyCharm. I am now able to use adi library. Now I need to find out why adi.Pluto() is not included in the module, but that's a different question so I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.