Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help, RF module and microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlo18

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need help in building my project. i dont have a background in this so pls kindly help me..

what microcontroller to use to interface it with RFM70 or any other wireless modules.. i need a microcontroller that has a large number of I/O ports..

pls help me... i need your advices. thanks..

i need help in building my project. i dont have a background in this so pls kindly help me..

what microcontroller to use to interface it with RFM70 or any other wireless modules.. i need a microcontroller that has a large number of I/O ports..

pls help me... i need your advices. thanks..

USE AT89S52.
Reason:
1)MISO,MOSI,SCK inbuild feature
2)easy programming
3)cheap

USE AT89S52.
Reason:
1)MISO,MOSI,SCK inbuild feature
2)easy programming
3)cheap

Actually, the AT89S52 SPI interface is intend for programming the device (ISP), not as a general SPI interface.

If the MISO,MOSI and SCK lines can be utilized as a general purpose SPI interface, it is certainly not well supported as neither the device datasheet nor any appnotes specify the registers or proper procedure to configure it as such.

There are numerous other microcontroller which offer a general purpose SPI peripheral module, including many 8051 variants, AVR, PIC and ARM microcontrollers.

The question that should be asked is which family of microcontrollers are you most familiar and comfortable programming?

The answer to the above question is what you should largely base your choice on.

Of course, another point to consider is availability in your locale, which can certainly limit your choice in some situations.

BigDog

you can use P89V51RD2 it has SPI feature for general use apart from ISP

- - - Updated - - -

you can use P89V51RD2 it has SPI feature for general use apart from ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back