Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help me wid my proj. (LED SIGNAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipoyz07

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am planning to do an led signage with automatic shut down (shuts in 9 hrs) i still want to innovate this. Im planning to add an automatic on(i.e to turn it on after 15 hrs), but i dnt know how to do it, and i dont know what components i will use. Any help will be much appreciated..

You can use PIC or AVR uC. You have to use timers to count 9 hrs and 15 hrs then according to that you can turn on/off the led signage.

RTC DS1307 is the best choice for your project
you can easily implement this project with at89c51 [software i2c].

i have use ds1307 in my circuit but time is not accurate ....... i fave put 12pf cap to ground with it XTL but still i have 2 min time variation per day

Thank you very much guys to share solid opinion. I have one more question, can we add censor with led signage? like when any one cross then it blink other wise off all time. please share your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.