Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please post your interview questions here (VLSI,RF,ANALOG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analog interview questions

Plz post interview questions or links to them from semiconductor companies.

Intel, AMD, TI, Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, SGI, ATI interview questions most welcome. Would help others a lot too.

rf interview questions

umm intel doesnt take any design engg. they need software engg.. compscience guys...

well moreover i need to know were in i get info on when cadence, synp and other guys come n for off campus in india...southindia..

with regards,

analog design interview questions

check the analog IC interview questions i posted.

i will post more.

some of them could be answered GUYS ON THIS BOARD :)

please for all of us !

analog ic design interview questions

arunragavan said:
umm intel doesnt take any design engg. they need software engg.. compscience guys...

well moreover i need to know were in i get info on when cadence, synp and other guys come n for off campus in india...southindia..

with regards,

Dude Wake up.... read, understand and then please write... I was talking abt companies in USA and plz read the Topic subject -------->"Interview questions USA - VLSI, Analog, RF, IC design"

vlsi companies in usa

ATI interview for ASIC design position from my own experience in Canada (Should be similar to what they would ask in the US)

- simple logic questions that involved using gates to implement boolean equations, the only one I remember is B = 2*A
- write vhdl code for flip flip with synchronous reset
- implement 2 bit counter using a fsm, draw the circuit using D flip flops
- define setup time, hold time and clock skew, use a diagram
- Given a circuit with 2 d flip flops where the output of one flip flop goes through some combinational logic and ties into the input of the second flip flop, and the same clock is used for both flip flops. Derive the maximum clock frequency for the circuit. Derive the minimum hold time allowed for the circuit. If the hold time
- Explain the operation of a n-channel or p-channel CMOS transistor at the device level using a diagram

Hope this helps.

ic design interview questions

To Puppet1:

Can I know where have you posted you interview questions, please?

Thanks.

srivats

cadence interview questions

hi,
browse **broken link removed** for interview questions in vlsi, analog and rfic design. For some questions there is answers too.
some of the interview questions links are

**broken link removed** vlsi interview questions with answers
**broken link removed** RF design interview questions
**broken link removed** tips for preparing for your interview
**broken link removed** Good for telephonic interview in analog ic design
and some more links for understanding design techniques

with regards,
unmesh

rf design interview questions

I believe there are lots of sites you can find asic interview questions. I found these messages contain interesting questions: **broken link removed**

Re: rf design interview questions

paulz said:
I believe there are lots of sites you can find asic interview questions. I found these messages contain interesting questions: asic interview questions

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. I was actually hired from another interview I had. I'm sure this thread will be useful for others though. please wait.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Re: rf design interview questions

Hi,

Pls share some interview questions on memory characterization...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.