Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help with project: 8051 training kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaju

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
project 8051

HI

This is a modification for my last posts. After consultations with my department and seniors I have decided to do a project of constructing an 8051 trainer kit. I am thinking of incorporating microcontroller interface with 8255 programmable ports, LCD, LED dispalys, keyboard for data input by user and interface with a computer. It will also have a programmer on board and a switch to choose between programming and running mode. When in programming mode we should be able to burn our program to the onboard microcontroller through the PC and when in running mode, the board will run the program in the microcontroller, with hte user being able to see the output on the onboard LCD or LED display units. It will also have an onboard keyboard for user to enter data to it. I also need a feature such that this data input may be done automatically by the computer, with the outputs of the microcontroller being stored in the computer rather than being displayed on the onboard LCD or LEDs.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I will be extremely greatful for your help.

Please guide me to any other useful websites as well.

Thank you.
:D

PS: The most easily available 8051 microcontroller varients in our market are :
89c51
89s51
89s52
(All by Atmel)
Others are not easily available so I will probably be using one of the microcontroller series mentioned above.

8051 trainer kit

Hi!

You should move this to the microcontroller forum rather than Analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back