Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me to write MATLAB program for RAKE receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya Laxman Sawant

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
programming a rake receiver

hello

can u plz send me a block that can help me to write program.....

RAKE receiver recognized that useful information about the transmitted signal is contained in the multipath component of the received signal. Thus, taking the view point that multipath may be approximated as a linear combination of differently delayed echoes, the RAKE receiver seeks to combat the effect of multipath by using a correlation method to detect the echo signals individually and then adding them algebraically. In this way, intersymbol interference due to multipath is dealt with by reinserting different delays into the detected echoes so that they perform a constructive rather then distractive role.

1. An appropriate delay is introduced into each correlator output so that the phase angles of the correlator outputs are in agreement with each other.

2. The correlator outputs are weighted so that the correlators responding to strong paths in the multipath environment have their contributions accentuated, while the correlators not synchronizing with any significant path are correspondingly suppressed.

books on rake receiver

Hi Maya,

please see these two books which contains Matlab codes of rake receiver for cdma

Simulation and Software Radio for Mobile Communications - Harada & Prasad

Principles of Communication System Simulation with Wireless Aplications 2004 - Tranter, Shanmugan, Rappaport, Kosbar

bet

matlab write program

hi

can anyone help me with verilog coding for multipath ds-cdma rake receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.