Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me, im trying to make the ir module

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishal chaulagain

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to make the ir module using the sm0038 but the resolution is very poor to get the logic. Please help me.

Are you trying to build some USB remote control receiver? :grin:

tell what you have done till now.. give the circuit and explain your attempt to do this...

I simply try to test the ir receiver using remote but the resolution is not good. it shows the same voltage label for the black and white surface reflection.the ckt is as follow.

IR LED driven by 38KHz square wave pluses.
SM0038 =IR receiver, you get 5V on output in the absence of the received IR signal (IR =OFF) and 0V on output at reception of the IR signal (IR=ON).

is it important the frequency to be 38 khz? we cant test by using remote?

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

NO i want to test for the sensor circuit for the line follower.

sm0038 definitely works with the tv remote control. connect pin1 gnd pin2 vcc and connect a led with the resister in pin3 when you face the remote control and press any button you can see the led turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back