Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help for this SMPS circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyz9915

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! The attached file is a schematic of 50KHz SMPS power supply which uses 325 VDC (after rectification of Mains 240 V). The required current is approx 15 Amperes. Please give comment if any modification in the circuit is required.:?:

The voltage feedback is missing. Using no current limit is dangerous to my opinion.

this design is very basic, there's no regulation/control because no feedback.

Please guide how do I add feedback circuit to limit the current.

hi xyz

your circuit it is based on push pull dc/dc converter, but this not good for your volatge range bcoz higher losses you can use half bridge/full bridge with same PWM ic.

did you regulation circuit if not, please tell i give you

ramesh

The changes/modification proposed by the friends, the modified circuit is attached herewith with Opto feedback control circuitry to keep the design stable. Opto is used for a simple current regulation. Please point out if any further modification is required.

xyz9915 said:
Hi! The attached file is a schematic of 50KHz SMPS power supply which uses 325 VDC (after rectification of Mains 240 V). The required current is approx 15 Amperes. Please give comment if any modification in the circuit is required.:?:
The circuit you posted misses a choke on the O/P after SR560 which will surely blow your diodes after loading the SMPS. Also the push pull design on such a mainline is not safe.

circuit for 5v in smps needed plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back