Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIn for LINEin, MIC, LINEout

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienx

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

I am working on my cyclone 2 FPGA and I am applying my Noise cancellation technique in to it. I need to connect 2 MIC and a headphone to my FPGA so I want to incorporate the LINEin, MIC and LINEout pins but I dont know whats there PIN assignments are... Could someone help me by telling me the PINs for MIC, LINin and LINEout..
I have a cyclone 2 DE 1 board which is a Development kit. There is a demo for karaoke but I don't understand how to assigned MIC LINE in pin for my algorithm......

Thanks

I agree, that the terasic demonstration projects have incredible bad documentation quality. But the DE2_i2sound project is almost trivial, a few 100 lines Verilog and a small schematic top level. The WM8731 setup can be found in CLOCK_500.v, there's simply a list of commands (address + value) written to the codec, by changing the data you can set a different configuration. DE2_i2sound is operating the codec in bypass mode, just routing input to outputs, the digital audio interface isn't used at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back