Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC32 interface with TFT image display .

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeplearns

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am using PI32MX with ssd1963 dispaly controller Nev haven display TFT .
TFT works i can send and view writedata on the display .
Like creating box ,rectangles .
But i wish display characters and images so what is the method for transferring a whole image file .

Thanks .

Hi deeplearns,

Try VisualTFT software and MikroC compiler, SSD1963 display controller is supported.

MikroC Pro for PIC32 TFT Library
**broken link removed**

MikroC Pro for PIC32 Touch Panel TFT Library
**broken link removed**

Best regards,
Peter

Actually I am using MPLAB .. i have downloaded the Mplab aplplication library .. and am trying to configure it .Also when i connect the 4 wire cables for touch to the ar1020 it messes up everything ..I checked through the scope ..

I sent onluy one byte ..i.e enable touch and still the Int pin keeps on getting high again and again .. also the touch wires show pulses being send from TFT to the ar1020 continuously without me pressing the tft ..
Please help .. i wish to enable touch first .. souch as calibration or responding with correct coordinates ... then i will approach Graphics section .

The code is for mplab c32 transfer and recieve are the place where i mainly send and recieve ..as i said the transfer recieve works fine but when 4 wire resistive cables are connected it messes us every thing .
Is their any other setting or registers that needs to passed .. I have not even started doing calibratin code .
After i was able to tansfer enable touch i was able to recieve proper response .. and then i coonected the cable .,. my next step was to start the calibration code .. but before that this thing happened on connecting the cables ..hope u understand what my problem is ..

I have attached the code .. and the image file is exactly the ckt i have used .with interrupts enabled when data ready in ar1020 to send .
Also i am using SSD1963 graphics controller with New haven display ..
When u say initializing touch are u by any chance metioning about the Graphics controller because i have completely ignore it till now .

Thanks
Deepesh .

Attachments

• att.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 107

Status
Not open for further replies.