Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24F04KA201 ADC, UART, MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

adulfo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PIC24F04KA201 ADC, UART

I have this project using this PIC24F04KA201. I have two inputs coming from two sensors, temp and load cell. I want to acquire the two data via serial port(RS232) to be plotted using MATLAB. This project is all about getting the moisture content of the soil using an oven that is controlled by the MCU, only on and off of the oven. The host computer will send first a command to turn on (and off if the weight becomes constant) the oven via a relay connected to one I/O pins of the MCU. Now, can somebody help me in writing the sequences of the codes, from 2 channel ADC to transmitting and receiving via UART.

If you do not have to use PIC24F04KA201, use the HILINK platform from Zeltom, **broken link removed**. It is based on dsPIC??? and can be used for the project you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.