Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] Pic16f877a PROGRAM CREATING TROUBLE FOR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaib8412

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Write a PICC program for generating a pattern on 8-bit such that LSB (bit 1) should turn on first then it should jump to bit 3 then to bit 5 then to bit 7 and next move to bit 8. After completing one round it should come back to bit 6 then to bit 4 then to bit 2 and next move to bit 1 back. This process should continue as long as power is on.

I AM UNABLE TO MADE IT ANY BODY CAN HELP ME

Hi,

I think you misunderstood what a forum is for.

It is a place where you can find help for dedicated problems.
But it is not meant that some persons do the job for others.

At least you should show what you have done so far. You need to show that you really tried to solve th problem on your own.
A flow chart, a self written piece of code, internet reserach, your own ideas....

To your program:
As you defined neither input nor any output.... it could all be internally, inside the PIC.

So if you show your teacher an unprogrammed chip he won´t find out if it works or not.

Klaus

Yes, I can help you but what is the Crystal frequency ?

- - - Updated - - -

See the attached Simulation Video. Is this what you want ?

Attachments

• Proteus Simulation Video.rar
    114.1 KB · Views: 88

crystal drequency is 20MHZ
sir what is there in the video is yhe knight rider program but i need this ccs code program #OKADA SIR

Status
Not open for further replies.