Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Dev. Board .. view required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai_Men

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic dev board

Hello,

I'm newbie to microcontroller and wish to start learning it. I've come across this board:

h**p://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/tools/easypic2.htm

Any view on this or any suggestions to start with.

Thanks in advance

microchip an258

I use this board and I'm very happy with it. It's connected through USB to PC. You can use it with any 8,14,18,28,40 pin PIC but 18F familly. You can monitor all pins on on-board LEDs, RS232 is there, voltage dividers for 2-channel ADC are there, you have switches for all I/O pins ... Also very important: all pins are connected to connectors for external devices and designs. Dallas 18S20 is there too. There is place for 2x16 HD44870 LCD (not supplied), power supply is on board or you can use USB for supply.

regards

meax98

build mikroelektronika easypic 2 schematic

Hmm ... looks good. With a great price tag too. Anyway, I guess it's one of the best ready-made kits available.
Of course, there are many who'd prefer pure diy as well-rounded uC development often includes designing the hardware circuits as well. Chances are that once you have mastered PICs, you'll probably be using this board mainly for programming chips only.

pickit 1 seller in malaysia

Salam Meax98

Can you upload the Development schematic here.
Becuase these schematics are available on the cd shipped with the board only.

Thanx

picdev

Hi,
@sphinx
can u find piceasy schematic in sonsivri forum

an258a

Schematic is on paper. There is no schematic in electronic form. So I'll scan it (take a photo, maybe) and post it.

After you master PIC's you will continue to use this board because you can connect any new design or external board through strip connectors on easyPIC2 board. You can, as I already said, have access to all I/O pins through this connectors.

meax98

picboard pro+

also I need PCB shematic of easyPIC
but ı don't know how to make double-sided PCB

does it have one-sided version

tekoelektronik mc-04 fiyat

You can make own your board so this gives you full functinality so you can learn very effectively.

mikropascal 18b20

Do you have an ICD2?

If not, I would suggest you to get one. Buy the package that pack with PICDEM2+. If you have all the tools ready, then it's just a matter of time for you.

flash pic-dev development board

Hi All,

I've put an order for the above board. It will arrive soon and will let the members know my evaluation of that board. Possibly from time to time I will need expert help along the way.

Regard and salam

mikrobasic lcd easypic2

Here are easyPIC 2 schematic, manual with schematic explanation and components placement ! There will be two parts.

PART 1

regards
meax98

basic easypic2

easyPIC 2

PART 2

I've own your said board. It work nicely. If you don't want to build yourself as posted by meax, it is a good alternative, the price quite reasonable considering the number of parts and components required.

For a start I suggest you try a simulator, to get familiar with the pic

Does anybody has the firmware for the 16C745 in the Flash programmer please share.
Thanks.

I'm sorry I missunderstanding. I though that it the same circuit as pic kit 1 usb flash programmer. It closly the same technic. but different firmware and software. Any way for alternative.. Pic kit 1 is good enough for program PIC16F Family with some modify host software application..

I can try (???) to read 16C745. Not shure in result, but ...

meax98

i was thinking of doin the easypic 2 in protel format but rarther than make one big board i was thinking of making module tpye all plug in which would make it easier to make at home i have also got on the go is other plug in modules as an add on like RTC,Keypad,smart card,and adn 8 digit LED display with the max chip
i suppose you can use the USB part as a stand alone programmer ?

cheers

wizpic

wizpic:

Yes, USB part can be used as standalone programmer. That's good idea if you have time to do that.

teo_tech:

Read whole subject please. Everything is there.

regards

meax98

mEAX98
I can do that it wont take long to do it but, but the firmwear before i carry it out has it would be like the bilnd leading the blind. so i wait to see what u can do chances are the pic might be code protected if thats the case then you have no chance of getting hex unless some has the know how

wizpic

Status
Not open for further replies.