Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Dev. Board .. view required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Related to the board, I've received it and look good. Goes to the next part; about programming. Since I'm familiar with basic, I wish to start with basic for PIC. There are two that look impressives, PBP and CHbasic Flash, which one good for starter ?

Hai_Men said:
Hi all,
Related to the board, I've received it and look good. Goes to the next part; about programming. Since I'm familiar with basic, I wish to start with basic for PIC. There are two that look impressives, PBP and CHbasic Flash, which one good for starter ?

Have you tried mikroBasic by mikroElektronika:

**broken link removed**

:arrow:

Start with Picbasic Pro. It is better solution and you have a lot of examples on CD which comes with easy PIC board.

regards

meax98

meax98 said:
Start with Picbasic Pro. It is better solution and you have a lot of examples on CD which comes with easy PIC board.

Since they made their compilers, they are now shipping the board with mikroPascal & mikroBasic demos + examples for most used PICs = over 100 examples, all tested on EASYPIC2 board.

mEAX98
anyjoy with firmwear for easy pic 2 can anybody get it or where to get it from

wizpic

As expected PIC is protected!

meax98

meax98 said:
easyPIC 2
PIC Dev. Board
easyPIC2_schematic...
PART 2

could you send the easyPIC2_schematic.zip file to my e-mail?
I try to download that file but i coud not.
my email adress aykut_tokatli@yahoo.com
or if you can put this file to a web adress downloadable,i will be so happy.
i try to increase my points but i can not.

dears...

Aykut

I don't know why are there Dev Board,why do't use bread board,it's cheap and expandable.
I'm newbie too.

hi all can u upload hex file for this board here

gee...

for the EasyPIC 2 schematic...... I don't know, which part is link to another part.. -.-''
so... can post a more simplify or linked version......... -.-

well.... anyone care to help a bit with the circuit diagram?

-.-''

Thanks

I try download _manual.pdf, but my points..... :(

Added after 9 minutes:

NOw i get w sucess!! :)

I have made a small development board for realizing some of my project on the 40 Pin PIC MCU (Mostly PIC16F877).

The size of the finish Board is 3.3 x 4.9

Just thought of sharing it with you'll on this thread.

I also have a smilar board for a 28 pin PIC MCU. If interested, I can post the schematic.

regards

Anybody hav the sch and pcb file for the easy pic in protel 99se..Bydaway is it have for piuc 16f877a..thx

where can i find the schematic for easypic3 .. is it different from easypic2

Nice board..

31_1157808586.jpg

2_1157808620.jpg

sinanweb said:
Nice board..

h**p://obrazki.elektroda.pl/31_1157808586.jpg

h**p://obrazki.elektroda.pl/2_1157808620.jpg

What cost it?
and where can i find info?

Last edited by a moderator:

It is a set manifactured in TURKEY, The Owner of the product is TEKO ELEKTRONIK, www.tekoelektronik.com.tr

this set is being used in universities for education.

name of the set is MC-04

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.