Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] PIC 16F88 not programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachsoni

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am trying to program PIC16F88 IC by PICKIT-2, but when the program is write in IC it shows the program succesfull and when i click the verify button it shows verification of program memory failed at address 0X000000. I am trying to make MPPT battery charger by using PIC16F88 and when i insert this IC in circuit it was not working.I attached the program file.

Kindly suggest the solution.

Thank you,

Attachments

• 112794_1410211B_MPPT_Solar__Rev1__Software.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 44

Hi,

You have got the Code Protect ON ( _CP_ALL ) so when trying to read back the code its returned as 0000 to Protect anyone from Reading your code.

Change your Config to _CONFIG1, _CP_OFF , also suggest you use _BODEN_OFF

Recompile your corrected code, Erase the Chip from Mplab and then Reprogram.

As to why your code did not run, so many reasons possible but first check you have you got Mclre pulled up to Vdd because you have it configured as ON.

Thank you for your valuable reply. I tried this procedure to modify the code and now it will successfully run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back