Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb routing and designing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

venuselectronics

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sir
which pcb designing software is easy to operate? can anybody send link of site of the same, and possible site of tutorial and installation procedure

You can use Orcad for PCB designing.

I wouldn't say Orcad is easy. I use Eagle, but I wouldn't describe that as easy. Your best bet is to do some searching and download any with working demo versions and see which you get on with quickly.

Keith

It all depends upon what sort of technology you are going to be using it for.

So please tell us more how you will use it, size of boards, types of components, speeds etc?

Hi,

It again depends upon the design, ie complexity,application etc. for simple kind of designs, like for instance power supply design, Pads Layout is the best.

if the design is bit complex, have more connections then go for Allegro.

While posting your query be very specific, like the complexity , domain etc , to give you more in depth responce.

Regards,

Ramesh

dear sir

i am very new in pcb design, kindly suggest me some easy software ,than after i will switch over to proffessional one

venus electronics

Try FreePCB. It's very easy. Of course, its capabilities are limited. And you sometimes need to draw your own footprints as its library is small.

hi
I reommend you use simple to learn such as Protel, Eagle as
a starter.
There are many free download site available in internet.
P/S:
Learn Protel PCB videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyAh1n1

Tagli said:
...you sometimes need to draw your own footprints as its library is small.
Hi all,
self than if you have a "big system" with high component count library (and expensive!) ->> you will to learn, how is a component to create! :)
Its a mus, & typical job for a layouter_maybe the SW vendors tells it, that "we have a library of i.e. 5000 components, its highest count what you can have"- bla-bla-bla...
In an all days life, you must have every time a newer component, what your library dont give /have for you. Simplest way is to create it self_it is not a problem, only one thing is, that you must have every time your self (or from your CAD) "system", ref des to write on silk and not on some other layer and so on...These "design rules" can you find in the delivered library as easiest source, not a problem every time the same to draw/make...
I wished only to tell: library to create/make is not a absolutee problem & you will/must learn it for comfortable using your system; equal is it a miniatur home worker package or a high end/very expensive system... That is our life :)..
K.

I Can help you But Only by Email to me and I can tell you the best Software and the the best and easy way to my your PCB

Rambo55 said:
I Can help you But Only by Email to me and I can tell you the best Software and the the best and easy way to my your PCB

This is a discussion forum for sharing information and ideas. I don't know what you think it is.

Keith

Easy to use, easy to learn for lay-out PCB? I've say try PADS.
Powerful but hard to use, difficult to learn: Cadence Allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back