Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Layout without firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

contractman

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need someone to make PCB layout and deliver me gerber file and schematic for an Android Tv box, with a wifi module, USB, HDMI output. It will be based on either Mediatek, Allwinner or Amlogic chipset.

Anyone with enough skills ?

I need someone to make PCB layout and deliver me gerber file and schematic for an Android Tv box, with a wifi module, USB, HDMI output. It will be based on either Mediatek, Allwinner or Amlogic chipset.

Anyone with enough skills ?

have you found a designer for this project? if no - what are the requirements for the engineers and duration.
s.drashpul@gmail.com

I think it's easier if the engineer with the desired skills send his CV and his proposal to make this job.

These will become very hot items with quadcore & GPU running KODI (nee XBMC) with cost reductions and demand increase.

Then they will raise the cost of internet downloads. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back