Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design training...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammulak

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
I am very much intrested in learning PCB design using PADs/EAGLE. I am from hyderabad India. Can any one tell me the best place for training in PCB design.

pcb training

Advanced Training Institute for Electronics and Process Instrumentation
Ramanthapur, Hyderabad-500013,A.P.
Phone -7037266
Fax: 040-7038982

The Advanced Training Institute for Electronics & Process Instrumentation (ATI-EPI) was set up in the year 1974 by the Government of India with the assistance of Inter National Labour Organisation / Swedish International Development Authority to cater to the Training requirement of industries/organisations by offering both Short Term and Long term courses in the field of Electronics & Process Instrumentation. The institute is located at Ramanthapur, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, RR.Distt. near Doordarshan Kendra Studio. The new campus encompasses administrative building, laboratories, workshops, hostel for participants and staff quarters with modern amenities spread over 20 acres of land. The institute is about 15 km from the Airport at Begumpet, Hyderabad and 10 km & 8 km from Railway Stations at Hyderabad & Secundrabad .

pcb design training india

jammulak said:
HI,
I am very much intrested in learning PCB design using PADs/EAGLE. I am from hyderabad India. Can any one tell me the best place for training in PCB design.

Hi,
I am attaching PCBkey Catalog for ONLINE PCB DESIGN training . I am sure this will help you

pcb design training hyderabad

probird said:
jammulak said:
HI,

Hi,
I am attaching PCBkey Catalog for PCB Design Training . I am sure this will help you

Hi,

Please contact below number for the excellent PCB Design training.

Prakash.B

i would like to know whether der is any institute in mumbai which offer training in pcb desiging....

Is there any institution in bangalore near by Electronic city. Because my company is located in electronic city.
Expecting reply asap.
Regards,
Hanumagouda Patil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back