Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

partnership with Sr.Developers/Architects

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3455066

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there!

I am looking for partnership with Sr.Developers/Architects

Here is how it works:

1) You recommend our services to the company are working for
2) If we get a project through your recommendation - you will be paid GENEROUS commissions and your role will be to oversee activities on this project

I represent a software development and outsourcing service provider (150 developers) located in Russia/Belorussia

*Rates $18-$30 per hour, depending on a project
*Proven record of successful projects in various industries with Fortune 500 companies
*Fluent spoken English, European style of doing business and local representatives in the US/Canada/Europe
*Services: Development for Linux/Unix, Wireless/Mobile Development, Science Intensive Development, Financial Software Development, Healthcare and Life Sciences;Development for Windows;SharePoint Development, Database Development and Consulting, Software Testing;Project Recovery
*Industries: E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Engineering, Retail, Security, Construction, Transportation
*Technologies:Java, C++, C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PHP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, DB2, Ruby/RAILS, etc

We can do a pilot project for free.

Send me a PM and I will provide you more details including our portfolio.

Thank you
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.