Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Partial stroke test - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

desgin

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am working with actuator.
I have to make logic for the PST.
From internet found some details but not understanding how exactly logic has to applied with my microcontroller.
Please help me out.

Thanks!

Please provide more information.
There are many different actuators, many sensors, many ways to power actuators and many microcontrollers, all needing different strategies to perform their tasks.

For example, I have worked on actuators to operate aircraft landing gear and also ones driving micro-motors that run off a coin battery. You need to narrow the range of uses to get a precise answer.

Brian.

Hello!

I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't understand, but it might be a good thing to say what you
mean with PST.

Just in case, this link gives you an idea of the range of possibilities
Although most of them can be eliminated, that might be a good thing to write it in plain english.

From internet found some details but not understanding how exactly logic has to applied with my microcontroller.

And beside the above reply from betwixt, you may also consider rephrasing because I have no idea of what you
want to do. You want to drive an actuator from a microcontroller?

Dora.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice the title that explains PST. But again, what is partial stroke test?
Some background info would be needed. Probably a person woking on the same subject knows what it is,
but the probability of having that kind of engineer is low. Same for any other technical field.

Status
Not open for further replies.