Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

paralleling discontinuous or transition mode PFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a taig milling machine, running mach3, i then export the gerbers from kicad, and use pcb2gcode version 1.1.4 using a .01" offset, and a home made milling bit that cuts a reliable .015 to .030" wide cut depending how deep it is.
setting the dpi of pcb2gcode at 333 also cuts the code length in thirds to some extent and its just as accurate.

you would need to buy a precision engraving bit if you want to do anything smaller than .020" traces. i can run one trace under a 1206 resistor or cap but that's about it, most everything is .030" or wider traces.

**broken link removed**
The PWM and current waveforms don't looks stable here, even after the initial chaos... and why are the drain voltages rising over time? They should be pinned to ground or Vout.

the drain voltages are rising because the output capacitance is rather low, like 10uF for that board.

more info in this thread, for the 4 phase version i made.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.