Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

panel antenna design '

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirishb

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am working on design of panel antenna having frequency 433mhz but i don't know how to design it if anyone know about it please tell me its really urgent..

Is this antenna to understand certain antennas, or to get a solution as soon as possible?

Understanding antennas takes time and you learn nothing by using copy / paste. If you just need a single antenna, just buy it.

What do you need: Single patch antenna, linear or circular polarized? Are there gain and/or size requirements, omnidirectional, etc?

In case of a patch antenna you may search for: patch antenna design. Note that if you want to scale an existing design, you also need to scale substrate thickness. If you can't completely scale, you need to adjust the measures based on experimentation or simulation.

Sir it is related to my project so i cant buy it i have to design it i know about the antenna but don't worked with panel reflector can you please tell me its design equations such as distance between reflector lenght and width of reflector.

- - - Updated - - -

I needed its size requirements

- - - Updated - - -

I needed its size requirements

As there are lots of variables in patch design, there are no strict design equations. Before selecting an antenna, you need to know what you need.

Best is to do some own search on the web (as there is lots of useful info). This will help you and will give you some idea of the size and effect of patch-plane distance on useful bandwidth. After your search and study you may have (new) questions and of course you can post them on the forum.

If you have an EM simulator, you can verify your design to save prototyping time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back