Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Osciloscope Owon HDS 1022M-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

costas

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A two years agou I buy from Owon two osciloscope (PDS6062(T)+HDS1022M-N ) I am very happy with them , unfortunately with HDS1022M-N I had an accident, I dropped down , now no output on screen and the screen is't illuminated, I did not see anything broken or cracked in it , I change the display with another new but the same problem ... the backlight not working , ater power I hear a "buz" but not relay "dita" , I compare this nois with working device , is just a buzer from mesurment block ,
on the mine board I find just 3,3v power suply , other power suply does not work ...
The Owon enginiers told mabe is a firmware problem !!! the firmware are stored in 39LV3201 flash , mabe somebody have read a good firmware for this HDS1022M-N . or can tell me the pin configuration from J-tag connector from the main board , I want to try to read flash 39LV3201 uder ARM prcocesor.....Somebody try this ?
Thank you ,
Costas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back