Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope Yokogawa DL1200A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blixman

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

my oscilloscope Yokogawa DL1200A is not working anymore :-(. At first it startet only sporadically, but now it's quite and shows nothing on the screen. I assume there is something wrong with the PSU (NJD-2540 from JRC). I checked the power switch, the ON/OFF switch and changed the capacitors in the PSU but no change. Is there someone out there who can help me? Maybe there are some schematics or service manuals out there for this oscilloscope.

Thanks in advance
Blix

I used to have one of those! As far as I know it is still working as I sold it to one of my customers when I bought a newer one. I am not aware of the schematics being publicly available. Depending where you are in the world you may have to return it to Yokogawa unless you get lucky. Mind you, with the changes in oscilloscopes in the last 20 years it may not be worth the cost.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back