Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

opnet tutorial for TORA or ZRP routing protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibineagu

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone

This is my first post, so allow me to say thank you for providing such a great and active community.

I have a task from university to implement a hybrid routing protocol for ad-hoc networks in OPNET. I've done some research and, while ZRP seems to be the best example of such a protocol, it is not implemented as a model in OPNET 14.5 (which i'm using).

Instead, i found reference of TORA routing protocol under the MANET model.

The problem is, I am very new to OPNET (just done a few of the tutorials), and i have no idea where to start. Can anyone please help me with a tutorial or a project file that implements one of these protocols ?

Thank you[/url]

Hello tibineagu
Can you please tell me the link from which I can get free opnet 14.5, or even a torrent file to download opnet14.5
I have alicense maker but i don't have a software.
I would be very thankful if you put it

Hi

I'm sorry but I do not know where you can get Opnet, since I received a copy from the university.

However, I think you can apply for an educational license.

Hi tibineagu,
You can make a RAR file, cut it into many files by FSJSetup. You can share on Mediafire or rapidshare, ...
I hope you could share Opnet Modeler 14.5 for everyone because we need it to do thesis,
We can share libraries or projects together, experiments about OPNET,
Thank a lot,

Status
Not open for further replies.