Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one year Exp in analog design,verification and layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay_nag

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I Have one year exp in analog design,verification and layout... plsease help me if any opening in this domain.....plzz.................

could you give me your details.. like which country you are in... I have some vacancies (IC design).... they include all job scope you mention...

Hi,

I am from India.Presently ia m staying in bangalore.

vijay_nag said:
Hi All,

I Have one year exp in analog design,verification and layout... plsease help me if any opening in this domain.....plzz.................

Vijay do call me sometime...

Added after 1 minutes:

sp said:
could you give me your details.. like which country you are in... I have some vacancies (IC design).... they include all job scope you mention...

Which company ??

I am a graduate in electronics engineering and had a job as a test product technician is it a good start for fresh grad? please advise..are there anyjobopening available in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back