Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Number of Opamp in signle chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

harii74

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Number of Opamp in single chip

Hello friends
I need to know any IC consists of minimum 8 no of opamps in single chip.This is to design 3 bit to 4 bit Flash ADC for laboratory purpose.
Right now we use LM324 and TLO84 2 to 4 nos.

Thanks.

For a flash ADC I would have thought you would have wanted comparators, not opamps.

4 tends to be the maximum in one chip.

Keith

Even to my knowledge maximum of 4 opamps are there in an IC..
How do you use opamp for ADC..
Are you trying to use OPAMP IC as comparator as opamps can be configured as comparators.......

Yes sorry
I use Opamp as a comparator. I can use either as active low or active high and i no need to use pull up or pull down resistor if i use opamp.
Thats what i need opamp. I need 8 opamp in single chip.

Re: Number of op amps in a single chip

NJR makes a couple of hex models: **broken link removed**. Texas Instruments used to make octal versions of several of their most popular amps including an LM324X2 and TL084X2.

Last edited:

Yes sorry
I use Opamp as a comparator. I can use either as active low or active high and i no need to use pull up or pull down resistor if i use opamp.
Thats what i need opamp. I need 8 opamp in single chip.

Comparators can be active high or low. They all don't need pull-up resistors - a lot have push-pull outputs. Comparators are designed for comparison and are specified for use as a comparator.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back