Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

not able to access orkut - reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not able to access orkut ,it displays a message saying that the administrators have banned the website

Any help would be appreciated.
Also the firefox mozilla also does not work ,if i open mozilla it says the administrators have banned and use internet explorer or else ha ha ha ha .

whose pc are u on... if that is a pc in an establishment and not in ur room ..... u have to ask the administrator ...... if it is in ur room and ur parents frequent the pc often then the adm will be ur dad.....
to open orkut......try caching it through google
open google.com
in the search bar type www.orkut.com
in the first unhilighted link given by google 'cached' will be written in blue ....click it
see if that works.

i had the same problem... it laughs with a particular sound when orkut or mozilla is opened and specifies a name MUHAHA.... just go to internet explorer and in tools->internet options go and delete cookies and file and the your problem will get resolved....

hai
type www.orkut.com
before pressing enter ..press CTRL+ENTER>>
hold ctrl key like that ..dont leave it
by doing this popup blocks will be disabled..check if it works..

why not firefox mail tool, it is better!

guys i m facing the same problem ..... i have used every trick mentioned but problem is still there...it doesn't open orkut...guys plz find the solution...nd post it here..coz v r here to solve the problems right...
Error occurs

SERVER NOT FOUND

Firefox cant find server at www.google.com

thanx mate i was able to acces...but wot the hell is problem with mozila browser.i want to find that if ne body knows y doesn't it open orkut...will be appreciated

it is due to a virus... it is stored as a hidden file in temporary internet files... i solved the same problem by finding and deleting it.....

if you are not able to find it then try this....
when you open orkut the virus pops a message box... now open taskmanager and end task the message box and then the virus wont disturb you.... but this is for a single session alone, next time you turn on the system you have to do the same thing again.....

i couldn't understand anand....how to remove it....would mozilla firefox work n open orkut if i remove that virus thing u r talikn' about....if thats right then would u tell me wot is the process name in task manager that i ll have to close......

when the message box due to the virus is open you go to that application right click it and give go to process you would find that it points to a process named svchost.... now give end task to this process and problem solved...

there would be many scvhost.exe you can not stop all of them, also these are not always virus. As far as I can understand this is not a virus problem some one has blocked orkut on yur system, try using proxy sites or proxy server s/w like ultra surf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back