Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Northrop Grumman

Carole78

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, everyone!
I'm curious to learn about the process of obtaining PDKs from this particular company.
Could someone please guide me on how to achieve this? I'm particularly interested in semiconductor technologies such as SiGe, GaN, and GaAs. If anyone has any information, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you!

NG has two fab sites, Linthicum Md and someplace out in California. The Cali fab is mostly III-V and Linthicum is CMOS / BiCMOS.

All of this is mostly oriented to in-house custom work. They are not easy to get in with, for foundry work although they advertise it. They're more of a captive operation that needs to supplement budget.

I would just go to the semiconductor pages and work the "Contact". You are not going to get anywhere, other than by knocking on the front door - this is a national defense asset, not a pure play foundry.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back