Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nonlinear model predictive controller on FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix965

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
can anyone suggest me for how to implement the Nonlinear model predictive controller for Mobile Manipulator on FPGA

Please anyone share your ideas.

with regards,
R.Felix anand

I'm not expert on FPGA fields, but every time I see someone requesting a peculiar control system that could be typically implemented on uCs ( I mean, no strict requirement to do it in hard logic ) I feel the lack of prior knowledge background on both subjects, or at least no previous effort to start from template/scratch. I would recommend you give more details on what you have been researched/achieved so far.

I'm not expert on FPGA fields, but every time I see someone requesting a peculiar system that could be typically implemented on uCs ( I mean, no strict requirement to do it in hard logic ) I feel the lack of prior knowledge background on both subjects, or at least no previous effort to start from template/scratch. I would recommend you give more details on what you have been researched/achieved so far.

Which is why these questions in the FPGA/programmable logic section never get answered and the OP fades away never to reply or return. Of if they do return they "bump" their thread with a "Can't anyone help!!!??????"

To the OP read this: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
That page will give you tips on how to ask questions so they will get answered or at least acknowledged as good questions.

Implementation of Nonlinear model predictive controller and stereo camera on FPGA

hi,
i have learning about nonlinear model predictive controller design which input is given from stereo camera output, by the way this overall process i go to implement on FPGA
and i have few doubts for that process.

can anyone suggest me, how to give camera images input to nonlinear model predictive controller on FPGA and how to take output from that controller.

if i give two images, one is real image another one is desired image, it is possible in that nonlinear model predictive controller using FPGA.

with regards
R.FELIX ANAND

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.