Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Node voltages` annotation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed2000

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
At annotation of either Operating Points or Node voltages in Virtuoso Schematic window (from IC5) I see all requested ones, but unfortunately they appear with many digit accuracy (for example 13 digits after the decimal point). Such schematics are quite inconvenient to analyze.

How can I correct this situation? May be I should use some variable set in .cdsinit or .cdsenv files?

Thanks for any relevant information .....

I got the same problem. Anybody know the solution? Thank you in advance.

ed2000 said:
At annotation of either Operating Points or Node voltages in Virtuoso Schematic window (from IC5) I see all requested ones, but unfortunately they appear with many digit accuracy (for example 13 digits after the decimal point). Such schematics are quite inconvenient to analyze.

How can I correct this situation? May be I should use some variable set in .cdsinit or .cdsenv files?

Thanks for any relevant information .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back