Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nid help in my school project (about homesecurity with phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzdyy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi! i planning do a home security alarm with phone alert to the owner. anyone here knows how to do a home security alarm with phone alert? means tat if something happens in the house the alarm will ring and will make a call to the owner to aware that the house having some problem.. i having the problem with the phone part.. any suggestion on how to do or how to start? the other alarm or application i have an idea already, only left the phone part.. how to let it call the owner... what stuff needed to do so? how to trigger the alarm phone let it call the owner.. is it complicated? thanks X999999

Hi,
you just need a gsm or gprs module. This module like a phone, can send message or call to other phone. And the microcontroller can send comman to this module through uart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back