Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Sysgen White Gaussian noise generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam8198

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
Merry Christmas! I am newbie here and I would like to use the Xilink white gaussian noise generator in Simulink under 2012a matlab to generate the noise for my calculation. In the System Generator for DSP reference guide "UG639 (v 13.4) January 18, 2012", it mentioned that the WGNG was built based on 'A. Ghazel, E. Boutillon, J. L. Danger, G. Gulak and H. Laamari, Design and Performance Analysis of a High Speed AWGN Communication Channel Emulator, IEEE PACRIM Conference, Victoria, B. C., Aug. 2001.

The block only has input of "reset" and output of noise, requirement is to put in seed number.
My question is I would like to set up an enable input, so I could activate from a controller or ublaze. Is this possible or I need to generate my own WGNG? Thanks for your guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back