Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New kit announcement, Junebug (PICKit2 SE & Firefly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@t said:
Hoi Blueroom,

Nice design. Do you sell the board alone or also compleet with components?

It's three weeks later now, a pity that blueroom electronics doesn't answer anymore

@t.

@t said:
@t said:
Hoi Blueroom,

It's three weeks later now, a pity that blueroom electronics doesn't answer anymore

@t.
Perhaps you haven't seen their site. You will find, assembly instruction manual . Even the price can be had from there itself.
www.blueroomelectronics.com

@t.[/quote]
Perhaps you haven't seen their site. You will find, assembly instruction manual
---
Thank you mvs sarma, I'll take a look. But an answer from him concerning his graphic drawings would have been nice, they look good.
Greetings, At.

Hepl me, IRLM6402 datasheet
thank

I don't use the IRLM6402 in the Junebug.

Added after 54 seconds:

@t said:
@t said:
Hoi Blueroom,

@t.

Didn't notice the message, email works and yes it's a kit with all components

Hi blueroomelectronics

From the JuneBug schematic, I found that the Q2 BS250P and LED AMBER is different from the original PICKIT2. The original PICKIT2, FDC6420C (P) pin S is connect to 5V and pin D connect to diode while the orientation for BS250P in junebug is different. The LED from PICKIT2 is active high while LED in Junebug is active low.

May I know why you design like this? Will the VDD still work with this combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.