Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

network connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanshuo

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Recently my notebook has some problem with internet connection.
It can not connect to the wireless router that I used.Instead it shows "Status is limited or no connectivity".However, it can be connected to my neighbor's wireless network. In the same time,my girl friend's laptop can connect to it.
And it also can not connect to the internet cable. it also notify that"Status is limited or no connectivity"

I tried reboot the hub, wireless router and the modem. And I updated the driver of the network adapter. They all doesn't work.

Anybody knows how to fix it?It is highly appreciated.

u r assigning IPs automatically, try assigning IPs manually that will solve ur problem

if there is problem persisting or u dont want to use manuall IP assigning then go to server u have and reinstall the software there which is used to assign IPs to users

i tried assign the IP manually, say the 192.168.1.14(the router's IP is 192.168.1.245)
then the notification is gone, but i still no data transmission

What kind of software do you mean?I

fanshuo said:
i tried assign the IP manually, say the 192.168.1.14(the router's IP is 192.168.1.245)
then the notification is gone, but i still no data transmission

What kind of software do you mean?I

hi
from start > run and then cmd
on the dos box wirte :
ping -t 192.168.1.245
then press enter , u should getting reply from the router , if u don't get any reply ( request timed out) messege , then u may have a faulty connection , try to restart the router and uninstall the lan driver and reinstall it and try again .
hope this helps
Regards

i think your router may be making a problem, check its connectors, clean all connectors and if a lot of dust then use petrol.

tell it works or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.