Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

needed an interface with a micro controller module via USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

behnaz-60

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,all dears:
I needed to have an interface with a microcontroller module via USB interface. I need a windows program which sends a number to the micro controller and the micro receives the number and sends another number to the windows program.
The important thing to methat I want the module to be very cheap and I prefer not use any USB to rs232 converter in my project and USB packet managment be done internally in the micro controller. thanks alot for help.

Re: needed an interface with a micro controller module via U

Atmel ATtiny45 with the following firmware:

**broken link removed**

hi

i want to communicate from microcontroller to PC vice versa through USB port.

please guide me , that it is necessary to connect USB MOD-3 interface IC between PC and Microcontroller. as this IC is expensive, so is there alternative to direct connect the usb port to microcontroller and PC.

please help me

regards

U CAN TRY THE MICROCHIP 18f4550 series of processors . a lot of application notes are avaiable at the microchip website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back